Monday, September 5, 2011

Leg 1 - So it begins

Here we go folks. Today it starts. Leg 1, or the first ten pound round. From 280 to 270. This is where it starts. I believe I'm actually a bit over 280, but regardless of that, the starting point is 280 and this leg will not be over until I reach 270. Just makes it easier to think about in my head rather than worrying about every little ounce. So here's some starting pictures. I will take pictures of my face, front view, side view, arm, upper leg, and calf once a week and for every leg. Ha.

This is my face


This is me from a front view


 Side view


The lowly bicep



Quadriceps. Yes, I am a hairy man


And here is my calf. Very hairy still.


And this is the master chart. The pic in the middle is the goal for someday, the yellow papers are the chart for leg 1 and will change with each leg of the course. The big white cardstock at the bottom is the total chart. Here we go.

No comments:

Post a Comment